We are currently open with new protocols and procedures and place to ensure the safety of our patients and staff
As a Physician owned and directed practice, infection control has been a focus of ours long before the recent pandemic. These measures ensure that our services are delivered in a clean or sterile environment, as indicated, and ensure the delivery of safe and comfortable care to our patients. We have installed state of the are in-room HEPA + UVC air filters in all of our treatment rooms and common areas for your protection.
To ensure a safe reopening we have crafted the following protocols based on the recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). We follow the activities of these agencies regularly so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
- In-Car Check-In – We have temporarily closed our waiting rooms and are directly rooming patients upon arrival. Please park on the 3rd floor of the parking garage and call 202-966-8814 when you have parked. We will mark you as arrived and call you when it is time to enter the building/office. We will also collect credit card information and store this in our credit card processors secure portal. Applicable charges will be applied to the card at the conclusion of the visit.
- Mask/Face Covering – Per CDC recommendations patients are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth to their appointment. This should be left in place until you are in the treatment room and instructed to remove the mask. Masks with one-way valves are not acceptable as they are only protective to the wearer.
- Health Screening – An infrared (touchless) thermometer will be used to gather temperature prior to entering the office. If a temperature of 100F or higher is detected patient will be rescheduled and asked to leave. Mandatory hand sanitization is required prior to entering the office.
- Guest Policy – Only the patient is to enter the office during the appointment with the exception of patients under the age of 18 or those who require physical assistance for mobility
- Home/Car Numbing – To limit the number of people in the office at one time we have temporarily discontinued in-office topical numbing. If you desire numbing for a procedure, you will need to purchase numbing cream, either in the office or by mail, and apply it yourself at home or in your car prior to your visit.
- Sterilization – Prior to every use rooms receive top to bottom hospital grade sterilization. The entire office receives a hospital grade sterilization nightly.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to protect you, all of our patient, as well as our staff as we resume normal operations. Please call 202-966-8814 with any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment.